For the outdoors enthusiast, Blount County has an abundance of recreational opportunities for all ages.
Tennessee Recreation Map
- Hundreds of miles of hiking, biking and horse riding trails, because we're at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. For more information, visit www.lowimpactvacation.com.
- 18 miles of Greenway Trails in the cities of Alcoa and Maryville for walking/jogging and biking. Greenway Trail Map.
- Minutes from the shores of Fort Loudon Lake, the Little River and Tellico Lake
- 6 Golf course/country club
- Award-winning Parks & Recreation Department with specialized youth and adult programs
- Tail of the Dragon motorcycle and sports car touring information
- Home of Ruby Tuesday's Triple Crown of Running
- Home of the Smoky Mountain Softball Classic, America's Premier Slow Pitch Softball Tournament
- University of Tennessee Football, Basketball & Baseball